The five-day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in International Law, organized by the Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli, is designed to enhance the teaching, learning and research skills of early career researchers and academics actively engaged in the scholarship on International Law. The aim of the FDP is to provide the participants with an opportunity to acquire knowledge about contemporary developments that are taking place in various specialized fields of International Law. The FDP aims to deepen understanding of modern teaching tools and methodologies that are deployed by scholars in the field of International Law.
There will also be a Memorial Roundtable Celebrating the Life and Work of Prof. C. H. Alexandrowicz, one of the most distinguished scholars in International Law, on June 30, 2019. Distinguished Speakers at the Roundtable include,
- Prof. B. S. Chimni, Former Professor of International Law, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Prof. M. K. Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Prof. V.G. Hegde, Professor of International Law, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Prof. A. David Ambrose, Professor, Department of Legal Studies, University of Madras
- Dr. Prabhash Ranjan, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Legal Studies, South Asian University
Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
Who can participate:
Early-career academics, research scholars, doctoral candidates and practitioners who may be teaching or conducting research in International Law.
The registration process for this programme is online. Click here to register.
For more information, please click here.